-
June 6th, 2005, 01:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Why didn't I ever notice that the gun (at least on his right) is just tacked in there and comes out real easy?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 05, 2005 10:42 PM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>
-
June 6th, 2005, 01:50 AM
#2
Inactive Member
cuz you were doing that "cover the smell of these figs" thing....
-
June 6th, 2005, 01:53 AM
#3
Inactive Member
...that is one crazy ass avatar.... what happened to the... flaming dog, anyways? Or where was it from, even?! [img]eek.gif[/img]
now if you'll excuse me... I have some figures to uhhh "defunkify" ...yeah.
-
June 6th, 2005, 01:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Eh..... last I remember was everyone bitching about how the guns were sculpted in. I have no clue where the flaming dog came from. Just one of the weird things you find on the information superhighway.
-
June 6th, 2005, 02:18 AM
#5
Inactive Member
actually, it was a McF staffer that said the guns were sculpted in...
not like it matters, since his hands can't hold 'em, barring custom work.
and looking at yer boots is a dumbass way to enter a gunfught, I'd think. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 6th, 2005, 02:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
He actually can hold one in his right hand. Though it looks like he's going to kill you by dropping it and hoping for a ricochet. And it shows you exactly how much Goff knows. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 6th, 2005, 02:26 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I never said Goff.
(and it wasn't him)
-
June 6th, 2005, 02:29 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Well it should have been Goff. Then my post would have made sense.
-
June 6th, 2005, 04:54 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Too bad they're too small for him.
If that's already been mentioned, SHUT IT! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks